Votemo is hiring a Outbound Sales Representative
Votemo is a fast-growing Startup helping Event Organisers to increase the value of their events through audience participation.
Votemo is a fast-growing Startup offering engagement tools to Event Organisers globally. Votemo tools have been used on events such as Cannes Lions, Latitude59, Cannes Marche du Film, Word Cleanup Day, X-Factor etc. We are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist who will help our sales team close more meetings using different Lead Generation tactics.
Our core team works at an office in Tallinn, Estonia. You are welcome to join our team at the office or work remotely in the EU time zone.
Starting time: Flexible
Are we a match?
You will be a great match to our team if you are sharp, courageous, resilient and are looking for a team who will support your professional and personal growth. It goes without saying that you know how important it is to report and set right KPI’s and you are looking for a bright future in Sales.
In your work you will be using different tools for Lead Generation and Outbound CRM. It would be great if you are familiar with tools such as Hunter, Woodpecker and Pipedrive.
This job is for you if you:
• Are driven and self-motivated. Looking for systematic person in day-to-day work)
• Have at least 1 year of experience in Outbound Sales with B2B SaaS company
• Have worked on Lead Generation before
• Have managed outbound campaigns in Europe
• Have excellent written English
• Have used different CRM tools
• Maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure (that are part of sales cycle but lead to final Yes and happy new clients)
Your responsibilities will include:
• Search for potential customers and approach them using different methods including email campaigns, direct emails, calls, Linkedin
• Work with existing ideal customer profiles (ICP)
• Test different value props
• Manage your activities using the CRM tool
• Work together with the team to look for improvements and develop new approaches for Outbound Sales.
Besides all the usual benefits, we will offer you:
• Startup environment, remote working option and great work life balance (meaning that of course we don’t expect you to work during nights or weekends)
• Bold learning culture - honest and close relationship with founders, we are building our company’s culture together with you. Your opinion will matter.
• Freedom and flexibility: you can choose to work at our Tallinn office or remotely.
We're very happy to hear from you. If you have any questions, please get in touch with our CEO Maarit on firstname.lastname@example.org